Saturday, August 5, 2023

Phew, Dawgies! Tha's Some Potent Stuff!

It's supposedly clinical-grade and it is very smooth, but the distribution is really uneven. I thought I was getting a heavier dose but it turned out to be juuust right. Still, now, the next day, at 11:45 a.m., I'm somewhere around 30,000'...cruising. Over the first hour or so, yesterday, it did a steep climb to a pleasant plateau...and that was that. It gave plenty to cogitate on (more about that later) and made listening to music into the early morning a special delight.


The Dashboard
Carl Rogers' On Becoming a Person




It wasn't designated Day Use Only when I was here in 2016, but by the time I discovered the (obviously new) sign, I was too pooped to go further. 

We, Phoebe and I, "sheltered" under this splendid Doug Fir. The woods here inspire visions of Tolkien and similar tales of magicians, unicorns and wood sprites. Surely, there's a baccanalian revel somewhere around here?!



There's no camping (as defined by Yerz Trooly) between Coos Bay and Reedsport so I'll layover in the State Forest outside Coos Bay tonight and see what the morrow brings. I have a phone interview with a psychedelic facilitator on Wednesday.



We picked up mail in Crescent City. The item of interest was Phoebe's new tag.



I even managed the same juanty angle!



No comments:

Post a Comment