Sunday, January 8, 2023

Bizzaro Secrets & Mazzy Starr

Though they don't give any indication of who or where from, the 'stats' show which posts have attracted attention. Yesterday it was Two Worth Considering.

One was a post by The Marginalian and the other was to Bizzaro's website.

Tired from yesterday's viewing of The R.V. and the 9pm arrival at camp after an evening of laundry meant most of today was spent horizontal.

A friend, appreciative of my ??? on the accordion, suggested accompanying Laurie Anderson. Some how I segued to Ms. Star where I discovered use of the black keys (it's a piano model).



https://www.bizarro.com/secret-symbols


I gave this one to Michelle last Solstice.


Champion Cat Rescuer

Mr. Stomach says, "I'm bigger!"


Mazzy Star - Into Dust



No comments:

Post a Comment