Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Swimmingly

A most sensual of activities.





Around 3:20, the sunlight comes below the cover.

It's a combo - crawl with side-stroke legs...sort of




This was my first encounter with a scale. I got off thinking I weighed 325. A little doubtful I button-holed Mike, the program coordinator. He went with me to check the scale. He weighed 147....about what I'd like to weigh. He was about my height so I got to see what I'd look like...sort of....if I were 35 years younger. He said I was looking at kilograms. 243 was still pretty upsetting. But it was better than the 250 I hit a few years ago. Onward!

I left the pool at 4:30 and immediatly discovered rush hour. I made it to the grocery....along with everyone else. It's WILD to see people rushing. I was astonished at how polite everyone is.

Approaching the freeway, Phoebe hit 72 mph and merged just like any other. We skimmed along until the pack thinned then dropped down to her preferred 62.

We may do it again tomorrow.

2 comments: