Tuesday, September 13, 2022

R2D Debreather II - Soda Lime

As you may have read on previous posts, I contacted Richard Avocet about the possibility of the soda lime cannisters of my R2D having absorbed all the CO2 they could. He confirmed my surmisal and sent this link

https://jorvet.com/product/jorvet-soda-lime-3-lb

In the process of placing my order for the 3-lb bag, I was asked if I wanted full or empty canisters. Thus, for those of you who own an R2D, the link above is a confirmed (by me) resource for renewing the soda lime in the cannisters or purchasing already filled replacement cannisters.

Despite Exit International withdrawing the chapter on the Debreather II from the Peaceful Pill Handbook, it's MY feeling that this is still the most efficacious device currently available.

Be advised...

I initially placed my order online but was soon contacted by a company representative who said I needed to place my order through their telephone ordering system in order to have it shipped via USPS.

Because I'm nomadic, I get my mail through GENERAL DELIVERY. Jorgensen Labs normally ships via United Parcel Service (UPS). Some post offices (in the U.S.) will only accept mail that is shipped via the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). There may be other caveats having to do with post office boxes, but the representatives I communicated with were very helpful.

The replacement soda-lime arrived without a hitch (problem).


No comments:

Post a Comment