Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Instagram Wannabee

Rumor has it everyone's gone over to Instagram.


If I were on Instagram I'd post pictures of my wet diaper in the tub and these photos of my bed with the query, "Which do you like best?" Cuz one shows the closet better.


I'd no doubt be concerned about my sponsors. Ugh!

It's the 2 a.m . diaper change and given the "average" American's fascination with all things prurient (well, this is SORT OF prurient!), I figured it was worth posting. 

In a month or two, after I've forgotten the struggle of this period, this post'll remind me I could have THOUSANDS of followers if I wanted to go on Instygram. I mean, isn't this fascinating?

But, of course, there I'd be with the requisite five cats, too. I have to admit, it sounds enticing. But all that FUR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment