Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Instagram Pretentions

 3 a.m. Diaper Change.


Pretension is purposely misspelled in the title to grab the attention of those (few) who actually KNOW how it's spelled; it's a ploy.

Sort of like: "It's a Carrot," but different. 

For those closely following, I had cut Paw Pads (brand) absorbent pads into washcloth-size squares. This 3 a.m. change involved replacing those rather than the actual diaper.


The diaper, in the upper left, is from the 2a.m. change. The blue squares are the non-absorbent side of the cut up Paw Pads (product placement photo to come). 

Michelle had the Paw Pads left over from a cat that preferred to pee outside the box. Knowing my creative brilliance, she thought I might be able to fold them into a type of cap that would absorb the excess juices from my brain.

(I KNOW thousands are benefiting from my experience and creative problem-solving. It gives meaning to my life.....NOT)

And don't be ashamed of those $500.00 donations. I know it can seem embarassing in these times of multi-mega millions easily being raked in by early investors in the pot business. But they add up. Any amt appreciated. 🥰

And just think of the poor souls who got 40-years-to life in Georgia & Tennessee back in the '70s & '80s  for dealing an ounce.

My 1st wife's ex spent 1972-1976 (four years!!!) in a Tennessee penitentory for two joints.


No comments:

Post a Comment