Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Celebration II

Oh, god, I never thought I could love a vehicle.

I bought half a pound of Sprouts' filet mignon and the butcher, when heard what I had in mind said "We don't use a grinder anymore, but I'll trim the fat off before I weigh it & chop it as fine as I can"

On the way to the hotel I realized I didn't have any capers. So I screeched up to the front, jumped out leaving keys in ignition in case they needed to move her (there's no valet service), and went up to my room.



Came back down, went & got the capers, STILL w/o having tipped the butcher.

Back to the hotel where she sits next to a new Discovery. When Overlamd Journal reviewed the Discovery 3 years ago the entire dash electronics went dead.

You don't have to start Phoebe to roll HER windows down.

I had a couple of sips of orange juice in lieu of wine.

Tomorrow I'll take care of the butcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment