Sunday, December 12, 2021

Quebradas

When Phoebe was in the shop I'd use Schvoogie, our 2008 Honda FIT. The Schvoogr's a bit low for off-roading, but we're gettin' tuh know each other. Last night's setup was easier than ever and this morning's packing went smoothly.


Front seat unbolted & moved to enable full-length recline




Ready for bed


From near to far: my fleece-lined vest covers my pillow, a stuffsack of down and polartec vestments.

On the left are a couple of books and reading glasses. ($1.00 a pair at Dollar Tree. Check it out!)

Dopp kit - in the Einstein Bagels lunchbox

Headphones - in the bright yellow bag

To left of headphones - loaf of french bread, cheese and onion.

Behind headphones - cardboard box with oddments incl dirty dishes, bags of organic dried fruit, cables for charging phone and laptop.

Right side - sleeping bag

Not shown - Driver's seat holds bag of electronics incl remote hard-drive for backing up, external DVD player, binoculars, inverter for converting DC to AC (need to be able to run the Hitachi Magic Wand dontchya know). Morning bidness bag w roll of T.P., 13 gallon bags for use w bidet and bags for used t.p.  Box of crackers. Clean laundry in bag on floor in front of seat.



In my teens, when I was hitch-hiking aroumd, I speny two weeks helping a Mayflower mover.

He taught me how to pack.


Water jugs froze solid last night. I was cozy warm.  



Ready to Ride



Architecture


Note turquoise trim

No comments:

Post a Comment