Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Birthday Pie

Around age 5, my grandmother coached me on the art of biscuits. Later, Mom spent time teaching about scrambled eggs and cake so I could help out in the mornings & at least once a month when she would bake.

I cooked in the commune in Boulder when I was 16 and did the heavy-lifting for holidays after I married at age 22; it became a tradition that has carried through the decades.

Now that we have every THING we want, I gift Michelle with pies

This is for her 65th. 


Apple




Perfectly done




A Squidgeworld "Slice"




5 comments:

  1. That is one big slice!!

    And hey! I have a birthday too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Greg!

      Sorry, females only.

      Delete
    2. Dang it!

      Once again the dangley bits ruin my life!

      Delete
    3. LOL!!! Dangley bits

      That's great! Where did you get THAT from?!

      Delete