Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Tuesday in Taos




Tuesday morn, at Michael's, Michelle's fav (Blue corn pancakes!). 








Somewhere on my southbound Moose-Way-Home I'd forgotten to load in my Hush Puppy loafers.(Over two years old, the damn things were too big and I was always curling my toes to keep 'em on. This, of course, caused my feet to hurt. And them being over-sized, I was always sliding around in 'em. But they wouldn't wear out! I was SOOOOO glad to be rid of 'em!)

An essential item of any nomad, they sat outside the door to slip into whenever I had to go out into the night or stroll over to greet folks who've camped too close or confab with the Sheriff who woke me at 2:00 a.m. the other morning near Arnold, Calif to see if Phoebe was stolen -- so we went to the CAV Thrift Store where I found a swell pair of TOM's for $3.00. TOM's is a Certified B corporation, "...a new kind of business that balances purpose and profit."  They have a B Corporation rating of 96.3.






Support for people experiencing domestic and/or sexual violence





We also looked in at the Old Jail where the light, a confirmed pattern enthusiast, prompted Ms. Cook.








No comments:

Post a Comment