Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Looking Back....

is always fun. And it's one of the reasons I blog...to be able to recall what happened, and when.

In 2016, after six years of travel in Eggbert, my 1999 Geo Metro hatchback, I turned in front of the Arizona State Parks & Rec Supervisor. We were in a residential area, going slow, so neither of us was hurt, but Eggbert took it hard.

In May, eager to explore the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, I set out in Schvoogie, (so-named because he looks, to her, like a house-slipper) one of Double El's Honda FITs. (Seen here in November, 2019 near Chiricahua National Monument in Arizona.)




Although far less dramatic than 2016's, I'm at another phase shift. I can hardly wait!

Here's the post describing my departure....

https://newmexnomad.blogspot.com/2016/05/yuh-gotta-wait-around-and-see.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment