Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Shorts

In my prev post I described the ruination of a fine pair of pants. Fact is, incidents such as these provide the impetus to change my shorts (see blog banner).


As I clutched at the cloth to expose my shin (see prev post), I observed what, were I in my teens, could be flaunted as a fashion statement.




Each time offers new opportunities and this time I decided to cut away the extraneous. Usually I cut the legs off while I have them on. This time I draped them over the door.




THEN.....Off with the front pockets. 

What do people carry in these? Skoal; their pipe?









Next, the backs....







The leavings. They'd make a great collage!!!






2 comments:

  1. Where'd you run off too? Can't see your camp anymore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I headed west. I'd been around Tucson too long and they were forecasting three days of rain. It was time to move. I'll be back in a couple of weeks, tho. See you then.

      Delete