Saturday, March 9, 2024

The Baaaahth

My appreciation of a bath goes back decades. So well-known is this proclivity that when Michelle remodeled the bathroom she sought out a comfortable tub...even though it'd been ten years since I was here.


Note bidet controls on right side of komode



The price for indoor plumbing, a mortgage, always seemed exorbitant, not to mention there be neighbors. But, as being able to extrude a turd takes on an ever-greater feeling of accomplishment, now, particularly when the temperatures impair the relaxation of the sphincters, the wall-heater has acquired a special place in my heart.



Influenced by an early childhood in Japan, I shower before settling in for the soak. A small space, it's easy to heat and requires minimal effort to clean. Michelle's decorative embellishments (note light switch) lend a festive "air."


Tub-side towel holder





The lower right was damaged in a since-forgotten incident. Someday it'll be repaired, but we don't like to rush things.


Living Room
(Note leaf pattern)






3 comments:

  1. As all rooms in your house i imagine, very artistic. I also like my bath, and i shower after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is art throughout, but the walls in Michelle's studio and my "office" are plain. We are beginning a redo of the office.

      Michelle did a nice job in the living room with painting a leaf pattern on two walls. I added pictures so you could see.

      Delete
    2. The door to the right of the kitchen goes to the Smirket Room.

      Delete