Monday, March 18, 2024

Psychedelic Science 2023

Having attended conferences where the Keynote was something to "get through," I was pleasantly surprised by how interesting this one is.

I chose the custom amount of $25.00 to gain access.


Tap image to goto Home Page of Conference





I was fortunate to have guidance when I began my explorations in altered states at 13 and a half and had four years of solid space-travel under my belt before I tried LSD. That "upbringing," not too dissimilar from the one that came with my small glass of wine at dinner when I was seven, included sincere words of caution.

Many sessions later, I can count on one hand the times I took it "recreationally," mainly because I often spent several hours slogging through demons and baggage. The small doses I've been taking every few months for the last several years have helped me navigate as I embraced the re-emergence of my emotions and my felt-self (kinda like dryer-lint, but different).

I had, just before leaving for Germany, begun vomiting as we walked from our classroom to the cafeteria. We, Mom, younger brother and I, were in a duplex across the street from St. Bernard Academy.



The nuns, sympathetic, let me come home for lunch. There were several I liked alot, but even in First Grade I didn't cotton to their trip. Looking back, I surmise the nausea was a sub-conscious reaction to having to suppress emotions as we, yet again, pulled up stakes.

I still encounter nausea when I'm overwhelmed, which, curiously, is happening more frequently as the debilitations increase. But I can't tell the difference between a chronic stomach upset and a psychosomatic one. More LSD, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment