Monday, October 2, 2023

The OTHER Road To Dubinky

Having been thwarted by the benches on Rainbow Terrace Rd, I returned to Ten Mile Rd; it was shadow-lengthening time.

The other road, Duma Point, aka BLM 337, is better, obviously meant for larger vehicles. Still slow-going, the slickrock has been ground down to make it more easily navigable or, maybe, so you can tell where the road is.

As I write in the video's description:

I like snakes; they keep the rodents down and give the cats something to think about. Thus, I automatically swerved to avoid squashing this person. After getting no response to my admōnishunz about sun-bathing in the road, I twiddled its tail. THAT got it going. Cats and snakes..."Don' touch my TAIL!"

I chortled at its blowing out its cheeks to look like Louis Armstrong and/or a rattler but was pleased that it saw fit to get outta the road. Sheesh!






We arrived at the top of the hill, still miles from Dubinky, in time for the evening show.





Hilltop Camp - Duma Pt Rd












Since alcohol doesn't blend
with heart meds...
my winning combination





No comments:

Post a Comment