Tuesday, October 17, 2023

T or C Thrift

Things have a way of disappearing. Often they'll turn up later, but after a thorough search I decided to replace the knife. The blade took an edge quickly and held it for a reasonable amount of time. I wanted another like it. 

At the thrift shop I found a likely substitute though without a whetstone it'll be another few days 'til we return to Abq before I can "vett it with my whet."




My silver was running low and though I prefer a "shovel" for my gaping maw, silverplate has become hard to find and expensive. Thus, these teaspoons at $3.00, and a selection of forks for an equal amount.

The prize was this stapler. Michelle's collection has, by osmosis, continued to expand. At a mere twenty-five cents, it was too good to pass up.


No comments:

Post a Comment