Sunday, October 1, 2023

Ruby Ranch Rd to Dubinky Well

It turned out to be a bit more complex. First off, things were getting bouncey so I aired down to 20 psi.

There're two roads, mere hundreds of feet apart, that go south from Ten Mile. I chose the smaller one, signed for jeeps, motorcycles but not ATVs. It was sandy with many whoop-de-dos that motorcyclists seem to enjoy....young ones, anyway. 

MAPS said it was six miles to Dubinky or 32 minutes. An hour and fifteen minutes later I stopped at a fire ring to rest. I'd come 2.4 miles.


This Way


After cleaning the glass from the firepit, I went another 500 feet or so to an impassable stair-step down the bench. You'd need a rock-crawler to do it...or a motorcycle.


Too High a Step



Rainbow Terrace Rd


Rainbow Terrace Rd.



Rainbow Terrace Pt II - ends with Phoebe



No comments:

Post a Comment