Friday, September 15, 2023

Painter Spring

Hollis, of In the Company of Plant and Rocks fame, suggested the Horse Mountains.

A 70-mile loop, it wasn't until I was settling in at Painter Spring I realized I was low on water. One of the four jugs cracked in Oregon and I decided to see if I could get by with three. Three in Oegon was enough. In Nevada...perhaps, if they were full. But they weren't.

The battery was supposed to have pooped out last December. In February I returned the one I had bought in November. I noticed Walmart was selling used batteries for almost as much as new. They almost got mine. But it was nagging at me. I decided to wait 'til next time.



Someone doesn't like signs.








Tré dramatiqúe!





At The Willows




Also at The Willows





West














No comments:

Post a Comment