Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Green River Cutoff

12:36 pm - Utah Time

When I woke up this morning I was congested like I'd been a heavy smoker. I was panting, trying to breathe, just lying there. I made breakfast, and left.


Video taken at around 10:00 a.m.




2:10 pm - On way to Little Grand Canyon viewpoint at The Wedge Recreation Area. Note butte on horizon...was in last night's photo of moon.

On the way to Little Grand Canyon Overlook





Little Grand Canyon Overlook 




5:50 pm - Back at CR-401 aka Green River Cutoff. Now to see if there's anywhere to camp in Buckhorn Draw.

So over-grazed there's hardly anything but russian thistle. It seems cruel to put an animal out here...and certainly not justifiable as: Good Stewards of the Land.




6:00 pm - "Exploring" Buckhorn Wash. Camping allowed ONLY in designated sites. The video below is of sites 1-7. 





No comments:

Post a Comment