Thursday, July 20, 2023

Dr. Teeth - Reno

We, Kristen and I, were northbound into the wilds beyond Gerlach. There wasn't gonna be a dentist for probably 500 or more miles.

The molar had been acting out off and on for about a year. This time it wouldn't stop. I was lucky to be seen by Dr. Whitney Bryant (link is to her Facebook) the next day, but their x-ray machine saw me coming and pooped out as I walked into the office. 

Dt. Bryant's reaction was to halve her fee, but at the end of the consultation, which included one of the most thorough exams I've had in my 70 years, I opted to pay the full amount...$132.00, quite reasonable.

I'm posting this six months after the fact, but as of December 2023, she had a consistent rating of five stars on Google reviews....including mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment