Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Sierras

The pass is a tad over 7200' (2200m). I came up from 5,000' noticing frequent twinges, a symptom that's an unknown as to how to guage. Camp is at 6500'.





Interestingly, yesterday's microdose of LSD obviated all issues. Are they all in my (alleged) mind?!








This is why I'm out here; this and the quiet; minimal flyover.


Mono Basin Ntl Forest Scenic Area



It's 800 miles from Sahuarita, Arizona. And that's going the fast way. No one'd ever accuse me of it...piddling along at a stately 35 mph yesterday on highway 359/167. I keep my flashers on; I've had the experience of coming up on a codger and it can be intense. Over the three hours I spent going the 44 miles from Hawthorne, there were, maybe, five vehicles.

Wildlife!











Comin' full circle.

Tap the image

She-of-the-Capri will soon be on her way to join me. I'm scouting for campsites.

1 comment:

  1. Went the other direction two weeks ago (TO Hawthorne), great drive, also few cars. But no cheese raviolis

    ReplyDelete