Saturday, May 20, 2023

Dang Nab It!

Yesterday morning a convoy of about six vehicles went out with naught but lizards since.

I was about to shed my tightey-whiteys in favor of letting things "hang free," when I heard...A Noise!

There, in the distance, was a plume of dust presaging the vehicles. Quickly stepping out of The Fruits of the Loom, I barely had time to step behind a door while attempting to don my George (Walmart) boxers as the driver of the Overlanding Jeep waved. He was closely followed by a truck towing a trailer with SIX ATVs! A ways back, bringing up the rear, was a truck camper who managed a perfunctory acknowledgement that I interpreted as recognition of my ensemble. 



SHEESH!!!! Just when you think you have it to yourself.

Apparently disatisfied, fifteen minutes later they came back. I flagged down the jeep and they asked, "Where're (notice the 're instead of 's) all the mines?" Impressed by his grammar, I gave it some thought and gave them a copy of Advocates For The West case notes.

NOW maybe I can continue au naturale.

No comments:

Post a Comment