Saturday, February 4, 2023

Naughty Knots Part III

The group was larger this evening, but equally as comfortable as last. 

After a humorous (topless) tutorial on "the zipper" by the female presenter and her adjutant, we were invited  to help ourselves to the equipment -- this was a bondage workshop. 

After a quick glance around disclosed we weren't gonna have to fight for our choice, I practically lifted her out of her chair and flung her onto a nearby (padded) table and had half a zipper in place before you could say Jack Sprat. 




When I paused to look around, I was pleased to see we'd led the way and many others were in various states of disrobement and concentration. The presenters were circulating, answering questions and offering assistance.

The second half was about binding using saran-wrap and how to use different kinds of plastic tape. There were rolls of the yellow CAUTION tape used around open pits and some of the narrow pink used to mark trees and designate routes. Using some of each, I tied her to an a-frame with her hands above her head and wrapped her chest and abdomen in saran-wrap. This was new for us both and she enjoyed it. 





I was first introduced to BDSM in 2004 when a woman in the produce aisle asked me to tie her to her massage table and spank her. Over the years my own proclivity (for dominance) emerged and has developed into an interesting, to me, dimension of my personality. And also over the years, I've been honored to be entrusted in ways I never imagined which has opened doors to ever deeper levels of love and compassion. And, perhaps strangest of all, I discovered my own delight in having a (willing) victim, something I was brought up to never even remotely consider.

Neither of us have strong exhibitionist or voyueristic tendencies so aren't particularly inclined to be in a group, but it's a great way to get new ideas. 


5 comments:

  1. Awesome, It sounds like you finally found a group that is quite acceptive of new comers. The Jack Sprat, was that your friend who is staying with you? Or a totally new person. I am asking because I never found out if i was a true sub or dom? (to keep it simple). But i know i did not allow such Jack Sprat behavior, a real sub, maybe would? I can say I enjoyed very much my explorations with you and others. I now very content with vanilla .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm. I have loads of surveyors tape. Wonder if I can talk The Wife into using it on me - - -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a Middle-eastern saying that goes, "Ask nothing of your wife you cannot inspire her to try."

      Good Luck!

      Delete
  3. I can't get my mouth to close after reading the list of Upcoming Events. I knew about vanilla and chocolate, but there's lots that I must have missed out on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being in the company of folks of many persuasions definitely leant perspective to our rather, by comparison, mundane proclivities.

      What is striking is how all behave quite "normally" ....exhibiting some reticence and what appeared to be self-consciousness at being in a group of (mostly) strangers. The general reluctance to ask questions was a bit surprising as the two leading the workshop were quite funny and personable.

      But yes, the descriptions of some of the upcoming events were enough to make our eyes widen.

      Delete