Sunday, February 5, 2023

Marina

The hip pain has been interfering with my sleep but no one would work on me cuz of the shingles. 

Dorothy Hodges called me back about 45 minutes later & suggested Marina. Marina said she'd had chicken pox and wasn't worried.

Over the course of the time (on her table) she nagged me about how it wasn't time for me to die.


Her new rug from rugs.com



I told about meeting Wayne a couple of days ago who'd had bypass surgery done by Dr. Raj Bose and claimed he'd recovered in a week. But, I explained to Marina, I had nowhere to stay or anyone to care for me while I recovered.

Marina said she's a trained medical-grade care-giver and would rent me a room for $500.00 a month and help me while I was recovering. 

Her partner in San Diego, who owns a home there, has been living in a van for years and has been encouraging her to join him. But her mom bought her this nice house and she doesn't know what to do with it.

I'm gonna see if I can get an audience w Dr. Bose & find out what bypass surgery costs. In the meantime, I may rent the room from Marina so I don't have to commute from the wilds of Sahuarita (an hour each way) to partake of Tucson culture.

There's an ichibana festival coming up the 23rd through March 5th and the Gem & Mineral show is in full swing and if Marina fixes my leg I could start swimming again.

No comments:

Post a Comment