Saturday, January 15, 2022

Divertimente

We're, She of the Capri and I, vigorous readers and, when signal strength permits, enjoy sharing finds.

She recently discovered Julia Blackburn's Time Song which, based on many of the Amazon reviews, wasn't worth much. One reviewer even dissed the illustrations/art works. 


And while Adam's review (see image below) equates more with She of the Capri, it was Olivia who caught my attention...partly, I suspect, because one of my karate instructor's daughter's has the same name. 






This is a reminder to myself to read her most recent book: Everybody which includes the theories of Wilhelm Reich. (afternote 4/8/22: it was disappointing.) And to watch the video more closely for other books to read. Anyone who's a fan of Beckett is a friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment