Friday, December 11, 2020

Rolls Imitates Phoebe

With dark coming so early there's time to surf the web. I thought I'd see what Rolls Royce is up to these days and was pleased to see Phoebe's interior rivaled elements of theirs.




And, of course, Phoebe sniffed disdainfully at the faux starlight ceiling since she -- more often than not -- has the real thing.



I picked out some fabrics and Xannie (seamstress extraordinaire) worked her magic




I've yet to decide on what to use on top of the wheel-well 




This custom rack was designed and built by Trini Saavedra in Albuquerque. 

You can see the netting on the left side of the photo of the back door

He cut chain links in half and welded them around the edge to provide places to attach ties and hooks


The view is from the back. Note Dragon attached to rearview mirror

2 comments:

  1. I don’t think I ever saw Phoebe’s interior before. She easily beats the Rolls for original style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to do better; these don't do the work justice.

      Maybe at next camp. Her tail is facing the wrong direction for good light.

      Delete