Wednesday, December 9, 2020

RAIN! WINTER!

The forecast was for rain today and tomorrow. Fortunately, it waited 'til nearly evening  -- mid-afternoon at this time of year -- afore clouds begun movin' in. 

Battenin' hatches, I piled the few items of luggage normally kept on the roof (away from rodent teeth) atop the boxes that hold cookware and oddments. Water jugs and cooler hold the sheet of protective plastic in place.


Nearing Home

The white light is the sun reflecting from a roadsign

But facing a day, maybe two, of being indoors is a tad intimidating...a bit like the Days of Covid, or some such. And then it's supposed to get colder. 

I told Michelle I'd return to Albuquerque around the 20th to set up a tree and sing carols, but then what?


Sun Gone


As a dyed-in-the-wool cold-wuss, winter is NOT my fav season.

2 comments:

  1. Sending Holiday Good Wishes your way. I see you are heading back home in the next few days. I am going to head home from Spring Branch Texas, leaving today, to spend the holidays with my children and grandchildren. Hopefully back on the road the 4th. Safe travels my friend, Wishing you and yours love and warmth this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete