Monday, December 7, 2020

Looking Back

Age is having its way with me. I was tired from visiting the museum in Tucson and driving; I had to over-ride my compulsion to move. 

As part of the entertainment I looked back to see where I'd been in days of yore. For me, a bear of little memory, it's the best part of blogging. 


Herewith is one of my favorite rants. I also enjoyed reminiscing about walking in those Death Valley arroyos.


From March 5, 2016


https://newmexnomad.blogspot.com/2016/03/have-u-had-yer-vasectomy-today-or-cost_5.html

2 comments:

  1. The link isn't working. Blogger says: Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist. But I've had a vasectomy, so I'm good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the hedz up. Some illicit characters snuck into the link thereby thwarting it.

      Delete