Friday, December 4, 2020

Otto & Astrid Rock Explosion

 Eventually...


              maybe after another pot of cawfee.


And, maybe after I meditate. 


           We'll 

                            (that's the Royale WE, donchyaknow)


                                                      mosey on into the KOFA.



But in the meantime, we're just piddling...


      https://ottoandastrid.com/webisodes/



The Situation



I Am A Lion



Her cymbal at the end...




My own effort in this vein...

34 views as of 12:24pm MDT 12/4/20

3 comments:

  1. i watched Foggers and i really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Very few get it, I think. But maybe they don't know Germans?

      Do you remember me asking how Yukoners put up with all the Germans? You smiled and said, "We just ignore them. We know they can't help themselves." I'm STILL chuckling!

      Delete