Monday, January 22, 2024

Holiday Park Fitness Rm - Day 1

The young man at the registration desk said there was no way around the policy of two people having separate accounts with the same address. I asked how old he was and when he said "19," I assured him he had a ways to go. 

Natashia Baca, the Center's Director, had it worked out in less than ten minutes.

We started on the treadmill - I went 2 minutes, Michelle went 10+. Then Michelle to the chest press (We must! We Must! We MUST increase our Bust!). I got a pair of 5 pd dumbells and strutted forth & back in front of the huge mirror wishing I was in my grass-hopper-green speedo. 




I started a conversation w the sweet young (78) strawberry blonde about Dug Corpolongo's Tai Chi class. Dug and I used to enjoy sparring in our younger day; he always won.



2 comments: