Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Claire Sinclair

There's something particularly touching about unexpected largess. There were some unexpected expenses this month and around mid-month I emptied my checking account and wallet in order to pay someone with cash ($100.00). Since then, about ten days or so ago, I've been running on credit.

Hoping the small retirement from the University might've auto-deposited, I went to see. It hadn't but there, shining brightly against the former void, was a Zelle deposit for $35.00. 

I called the bank and they said to wait a day to see if the transaction processed. It did. 

Please forgive me Ms. Sinclair if I should know who you are. But THANK YOU!! Surprises such as yours help sustain my barely-hanging-on faith that "You never know."

(And if it was an accident, please don't hestitate to let me know.)

                        😊😊😊😊😊


14.Feb.24 Update

Since I didn't know Claire the bank assumes it was a mistake and sends the money back.

It was nice while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. I had to look up what Zelle is, it is like an e-transfer here. Thankgoodness for kindness.

    ReplyDelete