Monday, December 12, 2022

Smokey Swallow

Rarely am I awake for sunrise. But it seems my newly-found enthusiasm for swimming is having its way with me. 

They take reservations for the therapy pool starting at 6:00 a.m. I popped up like a prarie dog at 6:07 and secured a spot in the 2-3:15 session. 


I recently discovered this blog...


She hasn't posted anything since April of this year, 2022, but I started at the beginning and over the hour or so last night, what with looking up the Tsar & the Wolf, only made it to November of 2008. 

Perhaps we can entice her?

4 comments:

  1. It makes me wanting to go swim too, which for me means, joining the otters. Did i say that on my summer trip the hotel had a pool, i used it at least twice a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sky in your photo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sky out here, thoughout Arizona and Utah, is one of the many elements of beauty. And it doesn't have sharp spines! 😀

      Delete