Saturday, July 3, 2021

Heaven

is a place where NOTHING ever happens.



Three things come to mind when I go to town: laundry, art and a brothel. I've only been here a few days so am just getting around to the laundry. Who would've guessed Ti-Dee 



Above the Competition



Why do so many of our customers drive past other laundromats to bring their laundry  here?  "It is always clean" and "your attendants are truly helpful" are comments we hear all of the time.  Find out for yourself what others already know! 




would turn out to be a haven, though the owner said the brothel, down the way, had closed.

While waiting, ah wentz tuh Walmartz (R u parked in the TWidget aisle

the twidget aisle, the twidget aisle? to the tune of: Have u Seen the Muffin Man) to get some sunglasses and found these marked down to $2.50. Not being a fan of even make-believe war, I've disdained camo, but never let it be said I won't compromise my aesthetic.

HAH!! Cheap sunglasses!! 



The Song!!





5 comments:

  1. I’ve heard of laundromats that serve beer. I wonder if any have an upstairs brothel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I read along 1) I thought the camo glasses would go with my camo pants (COVID pandemic duration), and 3) cheap sunglasses...oh zz top and then there was a link. Had you not came on the camo I would not have have thought of listening to Billy, Frank and Dusty this evening. FYI Frank has an interesting life history on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you'll notice I used a lower-case A, but now that you're here...it sounds as if you're enjoying going from the style-of-the-day to Olde-world (classical) R & B.

      Delete
  3. ...additional thought...I'd like to ride a Harley to Sturgis and listen to ZZ Top, with all the heat, sweat, booze and brothels(?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder about Sturgis. I suspect we'd have more luck at Burning Man. In either case I know I couldn't handle the crowd.

      A couple of years ago, in an effort to find some LSD, I went - in advance of the event - to where Burning Man is held. I hoped to find a redoubt where I could hole up and/or repair to between forays to score. There was no such place so I gave up.

      The other thing is, Harleys always seem to be in need of WORK! (said with Maynard's inflection) But hey! If there's a brothel, or the possibility of one, and no crowd, I'm in.

      Delete