Thursday, April 29, 2021

Departing ABQ

After a delightful holiday (Solstice!) celebration with Michelle capped off by an amazing session yesterday with Charey Fox (of The Source), the onliest regret wuz not havin' enough room for the accordion. Reminds me a bit of how the pie-anos got left by the roadside when the early incursionists made their way westward.

Years ago, just for ducks, I started noting what time I broke camp; it's alwayz 1:30 p.m. Today I exited the storage locker at 1:34. Of course, I had to stop for beer.

Northbound, toward Utah. It's rumored there're three book stores in Durango, Colorado. It's a busy place, sorta like Moab. I can usually last about an hour...lotsa folks jumpin' round afore jumpin' off. "Let's hike! Let's bike! I wanna hang-glide! I wanna raft! I wanna hang-glide in a raft!"

Hit shore iz nice tuh be away from Albuq.


No comments:

Post a Comment