Saturday, April 3, 2021

Margot Synopsizes

https://youtu.be/j82AaLIGqxw




Her books are in my library in Phoebe so since I'm "indoors" at the moment I went to Youtube.

I found it interesting that she, like me, (17:38) wanted to find a way to convey her "findings" to others. I felt if I could find a way to uncover the pea under the mattress, then I could save some others a lot of time.


At 10:35 she mentions, in conjunction with her "three keys to pleasure" the use of voice to communicate with her partner. This is an aspect she puts particular emphasis on in her books and is obviously carried into her teachings as Lokita & her husband also talk about using the voice in their videos. But sometimes the voice can get add a dimension of pandering to what we think our partner expects and it can be productive to agree to remain quiet. 

13:00 - her formula: Choose with awareness what brings you joy and it will open the door to your spirit.  

11:20 - It's a matter of choice....for healthy folks who don't have PTSD. 
 
16:10 - When people were still civilized...and had time.

16:36 - When a woman can go all the way to the very end...THAT's when she discovers her power!

At 18:24 - She describes bringing it up from the genitals to the heart and the melting into one.  

Determining success....

Then, at 25:15 - What we, you and I, have accomplished. 
What fruits did the tree bear?
What have they produced?
What are the people around them saying?
How did they benefit from their work?



No comments:

Post a Comment