Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Tucson Ho!

I'm taking some art supplies to NONEATALL in Cottonwood, Arizona. 


Easel For Rie


On the way I'll visit with Rex & Robin.



Then it's on to Tucson. Due to Covid, Desert Dominion is still not holding in-person events, but I hope to get a tour of their facility. 

I'm also carrying a set of the Zadrozny (Zuh-drohj-nee) wands, the sound-healing device developed by Andy Zadrozny, former bassist for the Seattle Symphony Orchestra. I hope to find some connections among the alternative-therapy community that will result in sales of the wands and his sound-healing table. 


The wands are silicone-encased transducers that impart tones and/or sound waves into a person's body. Amazingly, this can ease or relieve muscle and nerve pain and, when placed appropriately, induce orgasm (in females).

A video in which Andy talks about the origins of his interest. For more information, contact Andy at 206-748-0153.


Michelle painted my walking stick.



That's Michelle's serigraph Raised In Captivity above my left shoulder. Warhol and other American serigraphers typically used 6 to 10 colors; Michelle often used over 40. For a number of years after she graduated her work was shown to other students at the University of New Mexico as an example of what is possible.

2 comments:

  1. YEA !!! You'd BETTER STOP HERE !! We be WORRIED ! WORRY worry worry worry LOOKING for YOU, M !!! Filthy house, but YOU ARE WELCOME ANY TIME !! See You SOON !! R&R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on my way!!!

      Leaving ABQ 2:31 p.m.

      What can I bring?

      Delete