Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Leaving ABQ

 Northbound for Utah to me with She of the Capri


We made some progress on the Sound Healing front. I'm now Andy's Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). 


I willed Phoebe to someone who'll make use of her.

Ms. Cook and I had some quality time together.

New Sheers & Drapes


I had a meeting with Dr. Vanessa Cole Marin, cardiologist.

Edgar suggested Fu Fang Dan Shen Pian which potentiated the prescribed meds such that I was able to cut my intake by almost half. When Ta Lin Market failed to come through in time (and I gave them money TOO!), he was able to get me a healthy supply from Dr. Zhau in Santa Fe. 


The plan is to explore The Swell.



              F U R T H E R!!!

 


3 comments:

  1. I can see you now, dangling from an arch at the end of a rope. Woo-hoo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appears to work in rats. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25178948/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Art!

      Many thanks for this. I forwarded it to Edgar, the chiropractor who suggested the Fu Fang Dan Shen. (It's gonna take MONTHS of research to understand the article's findings -- Something MORE to live for!)

      I'm not sure what to make of the change. I was so committed to dying I'm now giddy over the (how long?) reprieve.

      You gonna go with me to Baja for the winter?

      Delete