Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Going Political

I purposely avoid politics, but was recently sent the video of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez asserting herself as her parents' child. It moved me to contribute to Democracy Now and I hope by posting it it will inspire you to do the same.




After watching Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez, I noticed the video of Edward Snowden. I'd not heard of his book and had to nod with satisfaction at how it achieved recognition....via the Attorney General's attempt to ban it.



Anyway, I thought these two people show the meaning -- regardless of our/your political stance -- of courage. 

1 comment:

  1. Agree 100%. Democracy Now provides an important voice for stories not told in the mainstream media, I don’t always agree with the content, but that makes it even more valuable. The weekday shows are available in video and audio podcast.

    ReplyDelete