Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Dinosaur Bones!

I camped in the desert about a mile from Fantasy Canyon. Trail-less areas interest me. It's been my experience you don't find the things on trails you do elsewhere.




Large for a coyote and the bones aren't even well-chewed. Cat?




Exploring the badlands, I found fossils even I could recognize as bones. But I have no clue as to what they might have been.







Close together, I moved them closer.




Attached at the upper right to a completely diff kind of rock.






The heat from 11:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. 
while creating space (in time) for sedentary
activities
makes it essential to be able to create shade.





And as the mosquitoes emerge (where in god's name do they breed out here?!!) Phoebe dons her Mombasa Double ($16.00 from REI...check it out!) veil.






No comments:

Post a Comment