Sunday, March 10, 2019

Nature's Humor

My Dionysian proclivities being what they are, a stroll amongst the regal columns of the giant saguaro is always entertaining. "It's to laugh" -- the phallocentric perspectives nature offers in the monuments of Utah and the flora of Arizona. And this one brought to mind the Albuquerque Play Party rule: NO PENETRATION. This is a good example of a freedom -- that of consenting adults -- we've only recently begun to allow. But we have GUNS!

Wisps of Krishnamurti float about (Be in the moment, yuh h'ar?); I delight in their humor. And did this one creep over during the night knowing I'd be ambling by?







I often speak to them all. Though not a devout animist, I tend to anthropomorphize...enjoying as the triad of barrel cacti squeeeeze with pleasure at my notice of their cozy grouping, keeping each other company, perhaps even warm. And the rocks, slooooooowly moving about; you should HEAR their shouts when tossed! I'm always shocked by the way they laud it over their confreres, traveling ENORMOUS distances (10 to 20 feet) -- relative to their usual pace -- in a single bound.

Und "Guten Morgan" tuh you too, yellow flower!



No comments:

Post a Comment