Sunday, March 31, 2019

Margot on Freedom

Several years ago Jozien (yes, that's her in the first two photographs), you've seen her comments on some of the posts, sent me a copy of Margot Anand's The Art of Sexual Ecstasy: The Path of Sacred Sexuality for Western Lovers. I've been exploring Anand's ideas ever since. A few days ago I discovered her blogs and there is a video.


The video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=361&v=j82AaLIGqxw



This article is about her most recent book, Love, Sex, and Awakening which I read a bit of each morning the way some folks read Happy Aphorisms for the Wan & Ennui-struck. Just ignore the cover; it doesn't have anything to with anything except marketing. Her story includes her philosophy, both a guide to discovery as well as personal accounts of her own travails and delights.

Good reading, Maynard!

1 comment:

  1. 11 is a number that for me has to do with sex, but that is another story. Michael what article are you referring, 11 what, where? I think i followed all your directions in several but i never came out by an article that had any reference to what you are talking about..... please help me out.

    ReplyDelete