Saturday, November 11, 2023

Daniel Chamberlin

I've forgotten how I found Daniel, but I thought his work interesting enough to sign onto his newsletter Void Contemplation Tactics.

His latest includes tales of his time as an Emergency Medical Assistant in Marfa, Texas. As far as I've seen, it's the first he's written of that stint. The link in the article above from "The decade I spent as a writer" leads to further info about his history and art-making (and is the same as the one at the bottom of this post).




In it, the "decade" one, he talks about many of the ideas I've encountered. What touches me the most is his empathy for the marginalians -- to steal a term/label/title from another writer: https://www.themarginalian.org/

I'm mentioning Daniel here cuz the blog, mine, that is, now has enough depth in time to be a real resource to me...helping me remember. Daniel is one I don't wanna forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment