Friday, March 13, 2020

Only a Fool Won't Change His Mind...

....in the face of a good argument. I wish I'd recorded it.

After nearly 30 years of wrangling my Germanittude, she's come into her own. The bottom line was alot about not wanting to leave her and she not being done with me. And there are a few others out there with whom I share similar feelings.

I'll start looking into the transradial angioplasty (via the wrist) today. The angina continues to nag so we're not into the clear yet. But the attitude has shifted.


After Two Days of Rain





Morning's Light




Yeah, well, now that that's out of the way....Let's Dance!!



Terry Miles Youtube Channel

Ben Toury's website

Dr. K's Youtube Channel    Dr. K's wikipedia

Acoustic Milestone's Youtube Channel




6 comments:

  1. Whew! I’m glad that’s over for the moment. My own plan is to rage against the dying of the light. Anyway, thanks for the change of attitude. I would miss your posts and still hope to share a beverage with you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is good. My mother and her sisters, who lived to 100, 98, 98 and 92, would rarely discuss life after death (in the stern Scandinavian Lutheran outcome..heaven). My favorite of the four used say "If it's that damn good why hasn't anyone called us." As such, they all hung on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est la vie say the old folks / It goes to show you never can tell

    ReplyDelete