Saturday, February 8, 2020

Departing Albert's Turkey

I'll accompany Michelle on her morning rounds of cat-sits so we get a little more time together.

Then to the locker to load the roof rack and THEN...Southbound to Rex & Robin's.

I'm heading for Jean-Robert's (Zhawn-RoBARE - French) A-Space Gallery in Silver City to work on his 1988 Toyota van. Then into the mountains west of Douglas for some re-acclimation before the Kate Hawke workshop on the use of entheogens for treatment of psychological disorders. It's at the end of the month in Tucson.

Xannie Baker, seamstress extraordinaire, in addition to putting gussets in my pants legs so I can get them on and off over my boots, put together the cover for the back door and the side panels inside.


Purple Paisley Suspenders

No comments:

Post a Comment