Thursday, October 24, 2019

Time To Head South



Temps dropped 20 degrees overnight. I'd hoped to spend several days near Fry Canyon, but I'm a cold wuss. Thus, I'll head for Globe, Arizona where temps are projected to be around 80 and 40 at night.

Though the area around Globe is blanketed in a haze of exhaust from huge trucks that haul ore out of the nearby mine, the diverse topography, plant life and presence of flowing water combine to entice explorers to endure for at least a short while.

And Phoebe's motor is at the rebuilders. So, it won't be MUCH longer until she's ready. And though The Schvoog has done his best, his bumper, held on with plastic tabs, came off this morning as we exited camp.

Coming Loose





The dip between the main road and the two-track did it in.






Fortunately, I was able to fit it into the FIT. I'm thinking of tying it to the roof to add to the overall affect...until I find a couch.






No comments:

Post a Comment