Monday, June 10, 2019

Animal Communicator - Anna Breytenbach



I began my wanderings in the (Salmon River) wilderness at the age of 16. Over the decades I've encountered a few rattlesnakes, usually a bit indignant at being disturbed, an occasional scorpion and numerous spiders. I've been in some remote places and, on occasion, used a soft cough to alert "someone" I could not see but "felt" was nearby.

I've occasionally felt I was being watched, but I've never had a close encounter except with butterflies...which often appear when my mind wanders toward a dark side. I've sometimes wondered if the animals have let me be...knowing I was there to enjoy it just as they do.

Anna Breytenbach obviously has an amazing gift. The story about cats, the last in the video, begins at 37:40.  Then, at the end, at 49:42, she talks about how each of us, using our senses, can connect with nature.





2 comments: