Sunday, September 30, 2018

I CAN SEE!!

Kenn Louie jokes that he had a roofing nail go into his eye wrong end first.


Dr. Lin not only put it back together, but he took out the cataract as well. They said it was gonna be a half-hour job, but it ended up taking four hours. But Kenn got his eyesight back.

I figured Dr. Lin was the man for my cornea transplant. But he said there was too much risk of rejection in my current lifestyle and he wouldn't do it. But he agreed to fix the cataract in the right. Now, four days after surgery, I feel like I've been reborn.

Thank you to Kenn Louie for telling me about Dr. Lin. And immeasurable gratitude to Dr. Lin and the amazing team at Byers.


PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION

  • Fellowship: UCSF Ophthalmology Residency (2012) CA
  • Residency: University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine (2011) CA
  • Medical Education: University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine (2007) CA


  • Internship: Cedars Sinai Medical Center Pediatric Residency Ended 2004 (2008) CA
  • Board Certification, American Board of Ophthalmology (2013)
  • Board Certification: Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology (2012)
  • B.A., Harvard University, Environmental Science & Public Policy, summa cum laude (2001)

  • And to the angels who helped cover the cost...you know who you are, 

  • Ever grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment