Monday, December 25, 2023

Full Moon

Yesterday isn't even a distant memory, but it took its toll and today I only had energy to bake the last of the fish from Ta Lin Market and make her a burrito when she came home from her rounds.

Now, at 5:34 p.m., she's gearing up for the one evening sit; I'm gonna go too, so we have some time together. Her schedule is full for the next week or so.

I took some garbage out to the dumpster. It's cold, clear and the full moon is at about 10 o'clock.

I was about to mention the quiet - the one day in the year - but a car just went by with music blasting; it's "the burbs" donchyaknow?


Lights & Firebags!



After the visit we went to Altura Park west of Washington. There was a group clustered around a fire singing. We walked for a bit until I got cold then drove through the neighborhood south of Constitution. She had an early-morning sit so we didn't stay out long.









3 comments:

  1. I'd give my right nut and first born for that trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's a beaut from the outside. My guess it's equally opulent inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I don't know, Anon, the right nut's supposedly pretty important. 🥸

      Delete