Sunday, May 15, 2022

The Differences



3:55am - I get up to empty the Simply Orange bottle.


Ojito....the wind has stopped. The moon is shining through a thin veil of clouds. The stars are not numerous. It's cold. This is like Coca-cola.

I lie with The Bottle pressed into my groin with the light pressure I might've felt when spooning with a lover. It's hard surface has none of the soft resilency of intimacy, simply a utilitarian presence.

What do you notice in Nature? Phoebe has a lot of glass and watching the moon go over is/has been an ongoing enjoyment. During the day I'm immediately outside and notice the terrain. 

It's alot different from crafting the "Five Year Marketing Plans" so popular in my day; now it's all practical application.

But watching that moon go over...even the chill night air....sublime.

1 comment: