Monday, May 2, 2022

Return to Ojito

There's just no comparison to being "out" somewhere where there aren't early-starters going by either dragging some huge "house" behind them or warming up their engines before embarking in a modest rig like mine. 


Linda Vista Campground



I can also enjoy missing the happy yammering of the walkers as they take their dawg(s)-- or themselves -- out for its/their morning constitutional.


Quieter Than Their Keepers



And I HAVE to appreciate the additional lack of the hum, however discreet, of the generator across the way (from that 30' Bounder) that you KNOW is keeping them feeling "just like home" with their  microwave, toaster and/or tv..... likely all at the same time.

Yes, I felt the need of a ready source of water to swab myself down after a night of lying, well, one SIDE of me lying, in my own pee and the Campground provided that.

But over the course of three days, we got the systems worked out and can now self-satisfiedly return to the peace and quiet of DRY (non pee-soaked) dispersed living.

As the lady said, "Old age ain't for sissies." "I'm in trouble," I rejoined.



I may be a sissy, but by god I'm an effing *resourceful* sissy!





And thank you David for helping defray the cost of the incontinence pads, diapers and Paw Pads (puppy training pads) that made up the major portion of my efforts at coping.



No comments:

Post a Comment